Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available Newbridge

re : Experienced childminder available Newbridge           reply
28/01/2014 19:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I live in Newbridge and I´m looking for a childminder for my son who is 11. He goes to Scoile Mhuire and is in 5th class. At the moment he goes to a crèche but I feel like he needs a change and is getting tired of the crèche, so Im looking to see what´s out there! He would need to be picked up from school 5 days a week and I am usually home at 6.00pm.
Maybe you could PM me with your rates, if you do meals, etc. if you are still available. Also what ages are the children you look after at the moment? Any around my son´s age?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Lorraine

Experienced childminder available Newbridge           reply
25/01/2014 12:37 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a childminder living in newbridge where I provide a home from home atmosphere for the young children that I mind. Your child would be cared for in a loving home situation. I have lots of toys, art materials, all the necessary equipment (cots, buggies, car seats etc.) and a totally enclosed garden.

I have 15 years experience as a childminder. I am registered with the HSE and Kildare County Childcare Committee, and I have excellent references.

If you are looking for someone who will look after your child in a loving, happy, fun environment please dont hesitate to contact me on 0857187056

discussion forum terms & conditions

;