Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available from Jan/2016

re : Experienced childminder available from Jan/2016           reply
10/12/2015 22:45 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Are you still available? Do you have transport?
Regards
Anna

Experienced childminder available from Jan/2016           reply
03/12/2015 21:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Lays and I´m 28 years old. I have been working with children for 1 1/2 year. I have worked with older children (6 and 8 years old), toddlers and newborn. My experience in working with children has been very satisfactory therefore I would like to find a new family and continue to work as a childminder. I am sure I can take good care of your children according to your rules. I am an easygoing, responsible and joyful person. I look forward to hearing from you.

***Preferably full time but negotiable***

**Great references**

Email: lays_alviano@hotmail.com

Experienced childminder available from Jan/2016           reply
03/12/2015 21:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name is Lays and I´m 28 years old. I have been working with children for 1 1/2 year. I have worked with older children (6 and 8 years old), toddlers and newborn. My experience in working with children has been very satisfactory therefore I would like to find a new family and continue to work as a childminder. I am sure I can take good care of your children according to your rules. I am an easygoing, responsible and joyful person. I look forward to hearing from you.

***Preferably full time but negotiable***

**Great references**

Email: lays_alviano@hotmail.com

re : Experienced childminder available from Jan/2016           reply
04/12/2015 09:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi. My name is paula. We live in swords. And i have 3 little ones. ( 18 montgs, 4 and 6 years). Are you still interesting in childmibding?? Does swords suit you?? I work in the airport so i ll req stay overnite sometimes.. 2 off them are going to the school. Thanks x replay. Pau

discussion forum terms & conditions

;