Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available from autumn period in Celbridge and locality

Experienced childminder available from autumn period in Celbridge and locality           reply
17/07/2017 18:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family,

It´s Nikoletta Rekasi. I´m 26 years old from Hungary. I´ve been living in Ireland, Celbridge with my boyfriend since 2015.

I received my Bachelor´s degree focused in Elementary Education and Teaching from Szent István University (Hungary) in 2013.
As a nanny and as a childcare provider, I have years of experience caring for children of all ages, from infants to preteens. Taking care of them, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. I love children and enjoy their company immensely. Their smiles encourage me and the experiences I have experienced with them embellish my daily life. I am a friendly, sociable, hard-working, team player, loyal, ambitious, non-smoker and responsible person.

Currently I´m working for a lovely local family in Celbridge, looking after 2 young children full time from Monday to Friday. My contract with them will be over in the autumn period.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you need anything, please don´t hesitate to contact me on the following email address:

rekasinikoletta@gmail.com

Kindest regards,

Nikoletta

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Nikoletta Rekasi CV, Ireland.pdf