Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗

Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗           reply
24/08/2017 09:38 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi mummies, I have one full time place available from start of September 😊 I´ve over 10 yrs working experience with children 0-5, a degree in Childcare Education, am garda vetted and hold valid first aid cert as well as great references. Lovely playroom with plenty of toys and fun activities provided. I am a mummy to a 4.5 yr old girl who attends creche in the mornings and will be going to school in Sept. I also have 1 full time mindee at the moment😊I offer very reasonable rates and am willing to negotiate😉Pls pm me if interested, Gosia

re : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗           reply
25/08/2017 20:08 - Kildare Childminders
Hiya,
Are you flexible with work? and do you travel with kids, taking them to activities they´re enrolled in.
Im a full time business owner and mummy of one boy (3) so I need some help with him after play school times and on Fridays.
thank you
Bella

re : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗           reply
13/11/2017 19:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am based in maynooth..would you consider doing pick up?do you have availability in Feb for a 9 month old baby on a flexible basis.. 3 days per week 7am -7pm? Do you have baby experience ?
Are you registered? Do you have first aid & childcare training? If you are interested I would be very happy to hear from you. Kind Regards,Alison

re... : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗           reply
13/11/2017 22:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Allison;
Thank you for your interest however I mind children in my own house only..Good luck with the search, regards; Gosia

re... : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, full/part time from Sept.🤗           reply
14/11/2017 09:40 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gosia, im happy for you to mind in their home.. do you have a specific play area (the photos in your post?) Would flexible minding suit you ie.3 days p/week? Thanks, A

discussion forum terms & conditions

;