× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, part time

Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, part time           reply
16/02/2017 08:02 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, part time reply
15/02/2017 10:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi mummies, I´ve one part time place available, it could be Wed. and Fri full day or afternoons Mon to Fri from 12.30 till 5.30. I´ve 10 yrs working experience with children 0-5, a degree in Childcare Education, am garda vetted and hold valid first aid cert. Lovely playroom with plenty of toys and fun activities offered. I am a mummy to a 4 yr old girl who attends creche in the mornings and also have 2 mindees, brilliant kiddies!😊 Pls pm if interested, kind regards, Gosia

re : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, part time           reply
16/02/2017 18:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gosia
If you still have availability we live in Leixlip & are looking for someone to mind our 15 month old son part-time.
My number´s 0864464686.
Thx
Natasha

re : Experienced childminder available in Celbridge, part time           reply
03/03/2017 10:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gosia,
I was just wondering if you could keep me in mind for an places that may become available in September. It´s just that the days suit me perfectly and I really like your add! I have a 3 yr old girl and will have a 7 month old son and I am due to go back to work in October. But I would like to start the kids back before me so I can help with the transition and be available to the minder. My hours would require a drop off with the kids at 7.45 and would my husband will collect them between 4 and 5 pm, except for one week in every six when I don´t get home until 6.30pm (myself and my husband work in jobs on shift rotas). My little girl will be starting her ECCE place, prior to this she has been in creche but I just feel that at this developmental stage she would benefit from a more homely environment.
Kind Regards,
Jean

discussion forum terms & conditions

;