Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced childminder available in Sallins/Naas/Caragh Area

Experienced childminder available in Sallins/Naas/Caragh Area           reply
30/06/2011 00:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a very experienced childminder. I have 5 children, the youngest turns 14 this year. I have been minding children in my own home for the past 13 years. I am currently minding twin boys but they are moving to America next month so I am looking for new children to mind. I am Garda vetted and have excellent references. I also have my own transport and a first aid qualification. I have a large garden with swings, slides and a trampoline. I aim to look after your children in a kind and friendly home from home environment. Please feel free to contact me on 087 7946386. Thanks Mag

re : Experienced childminder available in Sallins/Naas/Caragh Area           reply
25/04/2012 14:46 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a full time child minder for a baby boy (5 months) when I return to work at end of summer. Located in Naas & looking for child minder 5 days a week, 8am - 5.30pm approx. Can you let me know if you are interested and if not if you know of anyone whom you would recommend?

re... : Experienced childminder available in Sallins/Naas/Caragh Area           reply
26/04/2012 09:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Iam on the outskirts of Naas near Sallins i would be interested in hearing from you about minding your little boy
Mag

discussion forum terms & conditions