Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available in celbridge

re : Experienced childminder available in celbridge           reply
08/07/2013 08:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am wondering what are your rates? Also are you available for early mornings before 7am? I have a 1 year old boy and am returning to work but i will be starting at 7am. Do you do part time and full time? I am not sure yet the amount of hours ill be working but I will finish at 3pm

08/07/2013 08:25 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
I am wondering what are your rates? Also are you available for early mornings before 7am? I have a 1 year old boy and am returning to work but i will be starting at 7am. Do you do part time and full time? I am not sure yet the amount of hours ill be working but I will finish at 3pm

Experienced childminder available in celbridge           reply
03/07/2013 08:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I´m an experienced childminder and mother of two girls aged 4 and 2 and am offering a fun, safe and loving home from home environment for your child. I provide nutritious homemade meals and snacks and encourage the kids to help out in the kitchen too! I have plenty of toys and games and we do lots of activities. I have a secure back garden which is pet free. My rates are reasonable and hours are flexible. If interested, please pm and we can arrange to meet in my home for a chat.

08/07/2013 08:24 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;