Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas

Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas           reply
03/09/2017 01:41 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is jacque.
I am a mommy to school going children and i am available to childmind in my own home on full or part time basis. Have my own car so can do pickups and drop offs. For more info pls contact me on 0833013245 ok thanks.

re : Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas           reply
03/09/2017 10:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. I´m looking for after school care for my two boys aged 4 and 11. They go to the educate together school in Maynooth. I would need someone to collect and mind them either in your home or mine 3 or 4 days per week until approx 19:30 starting from the 11th September. If you are interested please pm me or text 0860589226. Jennifer

re... : Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas           reply
04/09/2017 23:16 - Kildare Childminders
Hi yes im interested i live in kilcock. My no is 0833013245 if you wana chat ok regards jacque

re : Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas           reply
07/09/2017 17:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am wondering if you would be interested in childminding for my son (3)
I would need help Monday-thursday 12:30pm-5pm and Fridays 9am - 5pm?

re... : Experienced childminder available in kilcock, clane, and the surrounding areas           reply
14/09/2017 12:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i havnt been on this since so just seein your msg now. Where are u based. I am still available. For more my no is 0833013245 ok tanx

discussion forum terms & conditions

;