Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced childminder available now in D.15 Carpenterstown

re : Experienced childminder available now in D.15 Carpenterstown           reply
17/02/2012 21:50 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder to mind my daughter part time (Tuesday-Thursday) from May, at which point she will be 18months. I´m hoping to work Tuesdays morning-early afternoon, Wednesdays afternoons to early evening and Thursday late afternoons to late evenings. If you might be interested i would like to hear from you.
Thanks
C

re... : Experienced childminder available now in D.15 Carpenterstown           reply
18/02/2012 11:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Cliona
I was just wondering what exactly would the hours be? What time in the morning would you like to drop your daughter off to me and what time in the late evening are you looking to collect her? Just so i have an idea of the hours and work it out from there.
Thanks

Experienced childminder available now in D.15 Carpenterstown           reply
07/02/2012 20:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there.
I am a mother of 2 one school going, available to mind children in my home. I´m at home with my youngest who is 2 and i currently mind one other little girl also 2. I will provide a safe environment with fun and education through arts and crafts, books etc. Healthy snacks provided and a fun filled back garden equiped with plenty of toys to enjoy if weather allows! If interested please contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions