Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder required in Bishopstown & /or surrounding areas

re : Experienced childminder required in Bishopstown & /or surrounding areas           reply
15/11/2013 10:09 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi saw your advertisment on roller coaster and I am interested in the position in childminding. I have 17 years experience in minding children of all ages.I am member of childminder Ireland. I am also garda vetted and have a full clean drivers licence. I have FETAC level 5 and a first aid course compleated. I live in Ballincollig so I am only ten fifteen minutes away. If you need me to go to your house or bring your child to my home I would have no problem with either as I have done both before. You can contact me at 0863473817.I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Regards Liz

Experienced childminder required in Bishopstown & /or surrounding areas           reply
12/11/2013 08:36 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
We are looking for an experienced childminder to look after a 5 month old from January onwards either in child´s own home in Bishopstown or childminders home, In Bishopstown &/ or surrounding areas. Will be travelling to Cork City for work . The hours are Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm. Experience essential . I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

re : Experienced childminder required in Bishopstown & /or surrounding areas           reply
16/11/2013 22:12 - Cork City Childminders
Hi. I´ve just seen your ad. I´m a honest, trustworthy and loving girl. I´m 18 years old old. I have experience working in a home where I helped a woman take care of 11 children ages 3months - 8 years. I have experience working in a youth Centre helping kids with arts and crafts etc. References available. I have a CV too if you would like to take a look. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Ellen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;