Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder required south Drogheda/east Meath

re : Experienced childminder required south Drogheda/east Meath           reply
20/06/2015 11:39 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Emma, I am 20 years old and I live in drogheda. I am a very sociable person and I have a lot of time for children. I am a non-smoker and I dont drink. I completed the leaving certificate and I done 2 years of Business and Computers in DKIT in Dundalk. I also completed two modules, child development which I got a merit in and Child Health and Well-being which i got a distinction in. From this I attended DIFE in drogheda where I just completed my level 5 in Childcare with Special Needs and Occupational First-aid. I have a lot of experience working with children from the age of 0 months to 14years as I have done childminding in my spare time and babysitting for relatives and friends. I also have a niece of 2 months who I occasionally look after. I have 6 years experience working with children. I have studied Aister and Síolta as part of my childcare course and I love to help children develop and observe their developmental skills as they grow. I am also a good cook and would have no problem preparing meals for the children and doing housework. I can also get references on request and I have a reference from a primary school that I done my work experience in. I also have an up to date garda vetting. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
Emma Smith

Experienced childminder required south Drogheda/east Meath           reply
12/06/2015 10:56 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

Experienced childminder required for Sept start, working Mon - Thurs from 9/9.30am until 3.30pm to look after five month old baby girl.

Garda vetted, non smoker and references are essential.

If interested please pm me.

Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;