Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder wanted 2/3 days a week Dalkey

re... : Experienced childminder wanted 2/3 days a week Dalkey           reply
14/04/2015 10:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am living in Monkstown in a little private estate ( near bakers corner). I have to children aged 11 and 12 a girl and a boy. They love kids and I am interested. If you like u can phone me any time 0876852152

re : Experienced childminder wanted 2/3 days a week Dalkey           reply
25/04/2015 09:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi just wondering is this position filled yet I am a mum of 4 boys and living in loughlinstown with plenty of experience of minding not just my own children

12/05/2015 11:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is mary. I live in sallynoggin. I´m 31 years old. I have 16 years experience in childcare and I have qualifications aswel. I havfetac level 5 in childcare,pediatric first aid, managing challenging behaviour and arts and crafts.
I just had a baby boy in January 2015 and will be looking to return back to work. Ideally I´d like to bring my son with me to work but this is something we can talk about if it doesn´t suit.
I have my own car with a full, clean drivers licence. I´m a non smoker also.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if this would suit you and your family.
Speak soon
Mary

23/04/2015 14:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah living close to kiliney shopping centre .Have two kids one six and one 19 months .I was made redundant from Tesco last May an am looking into possible minding some ones kids no college levels of child care but having my own two I know everything I need to hope to heAr back from you .

09/04/2015 16:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I´m a childminder in Dun Laoghaire. I have part time place from June. Not sure if the location and timing would work for you? I have FETAC level 6 in childcare, garda vetting and i´m insured. I´m minding in my own home.
Kind Regards
Veronika
085 7069149

Experienced childminder wanted 2/3 days a week Dalkey           reply
07/04/2015 10:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Looking for a child minder for our 8 mth old son for 2 or 3 days a week. Open to having our son looked after in our home or child minder´s home. Experience with babies and good references necessary.

12/05/2015 11:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is mary. I live in sallynoggin. I´m 31 years old. I have 16 years experience in childcare and I have qualifications aswel. I havfetac level 5 in childcare,pediatric first aid, managing challenging behaviour and arts and crafts.
I just had a baby boy in January 2015 and will be looking to return back to work. Ideally I´d like to bring my son with me to work but this is something we can talk about if it doesn´t suit.
I have my own car with a full, clean drivers licence. I´m a non smoker also.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if this would suit you and your family.
Speak soon
Mary

14/05/2015 08:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hey there I am a mum of one little girl I´m based in Shankill she is three I´m currently minding two little boys aged two and four on a Monday through wed and two kids on a Friday aged two and seven months I am finishing up in the summer with the two boys as there mum is having another baby pm me for details I have excellent references I will pm my phone number if u want to talk more
Regards
Kerrie

14/04/2015 09:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carol
We are looking for a childminder for our 10 month old daughter from end of May for 3 days a week, Wed to Friday from about 8am until 5pm.
Can I ask where are you based and if you would be interested?
Thanks
Niamh

07/04/2015 12:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Carol had I have lots of experience with children of all ages. I am a approved foster carer with a private foster agency plus the HSE. I don´t foster at the min as I have my own children and want to give them as much of my time as possible I would be interested in minding your child... Hope to hear from u soon. Carol

23/04/2015 14:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah living close to kiliney shopping centre .Have two kids one six and one 19 months .I was made redundant from Tesco last May an am looking into possible minding some ones kids no college levels of child care but having my own two I know everything I need to hope to heAr back from you .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;