Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced childminder wanted in Lucan area

Experienced childminder wanted in Lucan area           reply
03/05/2011 20:19 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder wanted to start work in Aug/Sept in Lucan area for 3 days a week. By then our little girl will by 11 months old. We are looking for someone to mind her in their own home or in ours. Must be a non-smoker, from a home with no pets and most importantly must love children.

Irish speaking background would be a great bonus, but not essential.(i.e. own children attending naionra/gaelscoil)

Please email me with your c.v./work experience etc to susan_walsh78@yahoo.ie and I will contact you as soon as possible.

re : Experienced childminder wanted in Lucan area           reply
11/05/2011 15:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Dear parent,

I´ve read your ad and would like to talk about the position offered...

I am a fun-loving, responsible, pro-active, reliable 31 yrs old nanny. I dont drink/smoke. I have 5 years of full time experienced looking after newborns, infants and toddlers.

I enjoy keeping them active, go to playgrounds, library, playgroups, parks etc but if the weather is not good for a day out we can have fun at home singing, dancing, baking, drawing etc.

Here´s a brief description of my previous experiences:

Feb 07 - May 07: brothers 5 months old and 2.5 yrs old.

May 07 - April 08: boy 8 months old and a girl 2.5 yrs old.

May 08 - July 08: girl aged 2.5 yrs old.

Aug 08 to Feb 11: mind a baby girl since she was 3 months old. My previous boss is a GP, she has a busy surgery in town, therefore, I was responsible for her daughter care full time.

I can provide excellent references. Note: I dont have full driver´s license yet...

If you have any doubt, please, drop a line. I´m open to answer any questions that you might have.

Thanks for reading!

I´m looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Regards,
Luciana

re : Experienced childminder wanted in Lucan area           reply
05/05/2011 22:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Have PM´d you.

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions