Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Experienced childminder who promises to care and love for your child as you would.

Experienced childminder who promises to care and love for your child as you would.           reply
10/02/2016 15:45 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Nicole. I live in a beautiful quiet and safe housing estate in Rathdrum. I live very close to playgrounds and beautiful walk ways. I have a full clean drivers licence and my own transport.
I am an experienced childminder looking to mind children in my own home. I have experience in a number of different childcare settings i.e, pre-school, after-school, Montessori, out of school camps etc. I have experience working with children who have disabilities.
I am a caring and fun loving person who loves working with children. I have a 4 year old son. I will provide your child with the love and attention you would give them yourself. I will work with any routine you have and also provide a number of activities throughout the day, for example, baking, arts and crafts, water play, outdoor play etc.

I am Garda vetted and first Aid trained..
I can provide you with a number of references on request.

I would love you to consider me for the position of caring for your little ones, I understand as a mother how important it is to trust a person with your children and invite you to firstly come and visit me at my home and discuss any concerns you may have.
I promise your little one will be loved and cared for just as would with my own child.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me @ 0863525853 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

File Attachment Icon
image.png