Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced full time childminder available

re... : Experienced full time childminder available           reply
12/05/2016 08:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good mornig! I am looking for live out position.
I am available to start soon.
Would you like sent me your email address, then I can send you my references.
Or If would be possible arrange an interview?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

re... : Experienced full time childminder available           reply
12/05/2016 08:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Good mornig! I am looking for live out position.
I am available to start soon.
Would you like sent me your email address, then I can send you my references.
Or If would be possible arrange an interview?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

re : Experienced full time childminder available           reply
10/05/2016 11:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Are you looking for a live in or out position? We are considering an au pair o help with looking after our 4 year old son. We need someone to start by middle of August at the latest. But would maybe look to start sooner if it suited the right person.
Thanks
Vicki

Experienced full time childminder available           reply
10/05/2016 10:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Family. If you are looking for a professional, sociable, warm, friendly, and hard-working Au Pair/Nanny/Minder/Babyssiter/Elderly Care I might be a right candidate. I came from a family whose structure was built on education, ethics, joy, organization, honesty and moral values. I am a person who likes children, nature and animals. Therefore, I believe I can to learn a lot from them. I was an Analyst on Human Resources in my last job in Brazil, and I am also graduated in Human Resources by the Catholic University of Jaragua do Sul - Brazil. In my college, I had classes of psychology, philosophy, sociology and ethics. I believe I can contribute well to the harmony of your home. Your au pair position demands the skills, abilities, and work ethic that I have developed as a nanny and babysitter during my previous jobs. A recent graduate with great enthusiasm to manage the activities of children and household, I am eager to leverage my affinity with children, skills and experience to contribute to your family. Based on my understanding of your position and your family, here are the aspects of my background that seem most relevant to meet your needs: • Demonstrated ability to supervise children from infancy to age 10 • Well-versed in picking up dropping off children at school or after school activities • Adept at supporting children to do homework • Long term interest in performing light housework. • Effective skills in running errands and shopping As you seek an au pair who can adapt your family norms and contribute to your different social activities, I hope you will consider my credentials. Mobile number: 0899801431

discussion forum terms & conditions

;