Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced full time childminder required, Stoneybatter, D7

re : Experienced full time childminder required, Stoneybatter, D7           reply
20/02/2015 13:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! My name is Caroline. I´m rally near phibsborough. Well, I really love children and I have patience and energy to play with them, I can be very fun. Also I really enjoy help them to learn new things. I can take complete care of hygiene. I have worked with children from new-born to 12 years of age, I was volunteer at school and at the church and I have a great experience here in Ireland and great reference letters! If you have any questions, you can contact my previous families. My English is advanced and also I know the Intermediate of Spanish and my mother tongue is Portuguese. I have high sense of responsibility and I am a fast learner. I am looking for a part-time or full-time job and preferable live out. I´m non-smoker and I don´t drink. If you want to know more about me or you need any additional information don´t hesitate, please contact me. Thanking you in advance.
email: carol_cm02@hotmail.com

Experienced full time childminder required, Stoneybatter, D7           reply
20/02/2015 12:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Live out minder required in Stoneybatter, Dublin 7 Area. Two Children, 4 years and 8 months. Must be caring, friendly, outgoing and have a genuine interest in children. Hours are from 8.30 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and some occasional evening babysitting. Salary is negotiable. 4 year old starting school in September and you will be expected to drop off and pick up.

re : Experienced full time childminder required, Stoneybatter, D7           reply
20/02/2015 13:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Kate, I would be interested in looking after your children. I live in phibsborough I am garda vetted and have many years experience in childcare.
If you would like to chat or arrange to meet up pleas call or email .
0860432327 Charliebronte05@gmail.com
Thanks, Kate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;