Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced live out Nanny/Childminder available Whitechurch/Mallow/North Cork areas

Experienced live out Nanny/Childminder available Whitechurch/Mallow/North Cork areas           reply
23/04/2014 09:40 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced, Qualified Irish Live out Nanny/Childminder in early 30´s available to mind children in their own home in the Whitechurch/Blarney/Mallow/North Cork areas. With years of full time experience with all age groups. Own car, non smoker, Garda vetted and trained in paediatric first aid.

For Mum & Dad I am very reliable, punctual and trustworthy. For the kids I´m fun, easy going and kind. I love to do arts & craft, explore nature, do song & dance, baking, days out to toddler groups, playground, library etc.

I have solid Irish references and my rate is €10 per hour. This is my rate regardless of how many children there are in the house. Full time hours preferred but also open to part time hours. 30 hours minimum a week. If interested and would like to know more about me and more detail about my Childcare experience/request my CV please get in touch. Thanks! :-)

re : Experienced live out Nanny/Childminder available Whitechurch/Mallow/North Cork areas           reply
27/04/2014 18:44 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Available mid to end of May.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;