Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced mother available to childmind in Dublin 18 and surrounding areas

Experienced mother available to childmind in Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
02/05/2018 21:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone,
I am an Irish mother of 2.I drive and have my own car with a full clean drivers License.I have been childminding for the last 10 years and in that time have worked for 3 different families which I can provide full references for.I have worked with various ages from babies to teens and inbetween.I am currently looking for a part time position.I drop my daughter to school every morning so would be available from 10am onwards.
I can offer a school run collection service.I can also do drop-offs to after school activities.I can be a home help to any new mum or busy mum who may need an extra set of hands for a few hours.I can also offer babysitting service.I am fairly flexible with my duties.I am very hardworking,Trustworthy and Reliable.I put alot of emphasis intp the children I mind and really treat them like my own.I invest time working with children teaching,playing and educating them.I bake do art and take children out for activities.Prior to having kids I worked full time as a live out au pair however now that I have my own 2 children I want to be able to spend time with them too.I can mind children in their own home without my children.I live in Stepaside but can travel to surrounding areas.If you think I may a suitable childminder for you, I would love to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Zara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;