Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area

Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area           reply
21/03/2012 15:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
I am a primary school teacher in Dublin. I have experience working in learning support roles, language support roles and in the mainstream classroom. In one on one settings, I have worked with children who have autism, Asperger´s syndrome, mild learning difficulties and dyslexia. I have experience devising individual educational plans for children with a variety of learning difficulties.
I am honest, reliable and flexible with my time.

re... : Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area           reply
04/04/2012 20:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
are you still available, please could you let me know if you are still interested?and if you received my pm,
sanfran

re... : Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area           reply
23/05/2012 21:02 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
my email address is sarahbuckley52@gmail.com
regards,
sarah

re : Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area           reply
23/05/2012 13:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I was just wondering if you were still available for the July provision.
My son has aspergers syndrome and has availed of the July provision since junior school. If you are still available can you get back to me asap as I believe the application has to be in by early June.
We live in the Sandymount area of Dublin.
Regards,
Sarah

01/04/2012 10:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
Please can you let me know if you are still available
many thanks
sanfran

re : Experienced primary school teacher available for July Provision in the Dublin area           reply
27/03/2012 17:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there
I am interested , I just sent you a pm, thanks
sanfran

23/05/2012 16:51 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
So sorry for delay in replying.Notifications from schooldays were going to my junk inbox. I am available. If you send me your email address I can email you my details.
Regards,
Aisling

31/03/2012 21:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
Are you still available?
, i´ve sent you 2 pm´s about sending your CV to me,not sure if you received them
thanks
sanfran

discussion forum terms & conditions

;