Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced reliable childminder Skerries

Experienced reliable childminder Skerries           reply
20/08/2017 14:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I´m an experienced childminder and mum of 3 girls. I have been childminding for well over 10 years. I have looked after children from babies right up to 12 year old´s. I love looking after children. I´m a reliable, caring, fun loving person. Your child/children would be well looked after and treated just like my own kids. I can supply all meals, snacks. I have a fully clean driving licence. I can supply references. If you are interested and need more information please PM me and we can have a chat.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Carol

re : Experienced reliable childminder Skerries           reply
22/08/2017 20:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carol, I´m looking for a child minder at the moment. I have 3 kids ages 6, 4 and 3. I need a childminder 3 days per week. Can you let me know if you are interested please?

re : Experienced reliable childminder Skerries           reply
04/09/2017 15:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for childminder one day per week to mind 3 children (3,7 and 9 years). Wednesday afternoons pickup 1 and 2.30pm (for two older kids it is 2.30) from saint patricks school until approximately 5.30pm.
Many thanks
Aisling

re... : Experienced reliable childminder Skerries           reply
04/09/2017 21:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Aisling, I have just started with a new family. I wouldn´t be able to take your kids on as they go to a different school to the kids I mind.
If you want PM me your number and I will forward it on to other childminders I know.
The very best of luck.
Carol

discussion forum terms & conditions

;