Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced teacher, childminder and mum available for childminding

Experienced teacher, childminder and mum available for childminding           reply
28/12/2021 11:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I’m Laura.
I’m a 36 year old Irish experienced Montessori teacher and childminder with over 15 years in the childcare sector.

I have run a school on my own and also had various childminding jobs. These childminding jobs involved minding children in their own homes, collecting from school, doing homework, prepare snacks and activities. I was not required to cook dinners.

I have great references.
I am a non smoker with my own car and full drivers licence.

I have a 18 month old daughter and I’m available to work part time so ideally school going children which is what I’ve spent many years doing.
I would be looking for a family who are happy for me to bring my daughter too, she loves playing with kids of all ages.

Open to all aged children as my daughter just loves being around kids.
I am based in Sandyford.
I am open to options.

re : Experienced teacher, childminder and mum available for childminding           reply
04/01/2022 17:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have two girls age 6 & 10. We are looking for childminding for 3 or 4 afternoons per week including pick up from their School St Raphaelas. If you are interested in talking about the position let me know.
Eimear

re : Experienced teacher, childminder and mum available for childminding           reply
06/01/2022 22:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
we are looking for a part-time nanny to take care of our 10 months old son Kristian in our home. Do you think that this could work for you and your daughter?
The ideal start date would be mid of January. We need nanny for 3 days a week, likely Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. However, there is possibility of changing these days for other days. We´re looking for someone who enjoys looking after a baby or a toddler and thus should have experience with looking after babies of this age or alternatively had own child/children. The nanny should be reliable and trustworthy, not-smoking with good English and good references. We live in Dublin 16 - in Ballinteer.
If you are interested please leave message on 0892526016.
Best wishes,
Magda

08/01/2022 13:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
We are looking for a childminder for the afternoons, from 1.30 -5.30 for 2 children aged 5 & 8 years. We are based in Ranelagh. School collection and then minding in our home. If you are interested please get in touch to discuss further.
Kind regards
Jenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;