Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin/Kildare area-flexible

re : Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin/Kildare area-flexible           reply
12/05/2012 14:24 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
hi, i live in clane my daughter has aspergers i would love you to pm me thx
grainne

Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin/Kildare area-flexible           reply
19/04/2012 10:09 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi my name is Elaine and I am available for the above this Summer. I am motivated, enthusiastic and very interested in the area of ASD. I have nine years teaching experience and have taught many pupils with Autism and Asperger´s Syndrome. I have done two courses based on the understanding of ASD and dealing with challenging emotional behaviour.I would envisage to do enjoyable and worthwhile activities.

re : Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin/Kildare area-flexible           reply
15/05/2012 21:00 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
we would like to talk to you about july provision in the newbridge area.

01/05/2012 19:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Please see my post seeking tutor and see if your interested.

01/06/2012 11:33 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi again,
I have heard from another teacher doing July Provision that with her family they plan to spread over August also, or equally they have done all in a shorter period- two weeks etc. (I presume you still sign off that you are doing it all in July officially though.)
I wouldn´t be available every day in July but would certainly be able to spread out the hours. So if you are still looking for a tutor and can be flexible with days then please PM me.
Thanks so much,
Elaine

01/05/2012 19:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Please see my post seeking tutor and see if your interested.

17/05/2012 10:52 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Elaine,
I am looking for a tutor for the last 2 weeks of July only (20hrs) for my 10year old son with autism. I live in the Athboy area. My son is very happy go lucky with no real beahviour problems but has limited speech. Pm me back if interested.
Thanks,
Anita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;