Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced teacher/tutor available for July Provision Dublin

Experienced teacher/tutor available for July Provision Dublin           reply
14/04/2016 20:19 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Experienced teacher and tutor available for July Provision.

10 years experience in education ranging from second to third level, further education, private tutoring and special school settings. I currently work in a special school with students with autism, moderate to severe general learning disability and physical disabilities. I also tutor privately at second and third level, supporting students with specific learning difficulties and in areas of executive functioning.

As I have committed to tutor one child already, I am looking to tutor a maximum of two additional children within commuting distance, ideally around Clondalkin, Lucan or city centre.

I am registered with the Teaching Council in the sectors Further Education and Post-primary (VEC), so I would prefer to tutor a child that is attending an ETB/VEC community college.

I have experience of working with children with both sensory-seeking and sensory-avoiding behaviours and a lot of experience with non-verbal children.

Related experience; PECS, Lámh, assistive technology, sensory integration, ABA, speech therapy interventions.

References and testimonials available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;