Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Expierienced Mum and Childminder Griffeen Area, Lucan (TERM TIME)

re : Expierienced Mum and Childminder Griffeen Area, Lucan (TERM TIME)           reply
04/10/2016 20:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
STILL AVAILABLE

Expierienced Mum and Childminder Griffeen Area, Lucan (TERM TIME)           reply
23/09/2016 14:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all, I am a full time stay at home mother to four children all at school aged from 6 to 13 years. I have a purpose built playroom and a garden with a trampoline, swings, playhouse etc. I have been childminding in my own home for over three years, references are available. I am honest, reliable and trustworthy. I currently mind a little boy of 22 months and a little girl of 14 months. The little girl will be finishing with me shortly as her mum is going on maternity leave.

We have a smoke free home and would offer a fun home from home environment for your child. I am looking for term time childminding only on a full or part-time basis. Please PM me for more details.

I have a full clean drivers licence and a 7 seater car.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Expierienced Mum and Childminder Griffeen Area, Lucan (TERM TIME)           reply
23/10/2016 16:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
Would you be available 5 days a week from 7.30am to 6.30pm? The day would include bringing my 3-year-old to Naionra Matters [address: 23 Glen Vale, not far from Di Bella restaurant] from 1.15 to 4.15pm :-)
Val,
Text: 087 741 1445

discussion forum terms & conditions

;