Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP

re : FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP           reply
02/09/2016 21:24 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Caroline. I´m based in portmarnock have 2 boys and 2 dogs! Tues wed and frid I´m looking for someone these days 2_6pm.if interested please pm tks a mill Karen

21/09/2016 09:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carol! I am looking for a part time childminder only to drop off my 6 y/o child to school in the morning 2-3 x/weekly. I am a Filipina as well. We live in Finglas East, D11. Please pm me if interested, TY.

FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP           reply
01/09/2016 11:01 - Dublin North Childminders

hello my name is Caroline , im 24 years old and im from Philippines. im currently looking for a fulltime/part time job.
iv´e been here for almost 4 years, and the past 3 years was working as a private carer for elderly person in Dun laoghaire,
and during my free time while doing the caring for edlerly person i was able to do childminding for kids in town.
And just this year was able to work for a family in Killiney with 3 kids .
im a very organised person , always on time and very responsible one. i always make sure that the kids would get the right
amount of activities for a day . kids are gonna be energetic and need always to be active. aside from bringing kids to the
playground i would love to play with them , bring them to educational stuffs, play dates, and do some sports aswel.
I can do meet up for a interview, and give you my reference. I could start ASAP. Hope to hear from you and Godbless.

21/09/2016 20:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Caroline,
I´m looking for someone to care for 3 Primary school children 2 afternoons a week in our home in Glasnevin. School collection at 2.10 and finish time around 5.30/5.45. We´re hoping for someone who can stick with us in the longer term and there are extra hours in school holidays. Feel free to call me on 0879973585 if interested.
Thanks
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;