Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

FLEXIBLE, reliable minder needed Celbridge

re : FLEXIBLE, reliable minder needed Celbridge           reply
29/01/2016 14:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Margaret. I would be interested in talking to you regarding your need for a childminder. Please ring me on 6288708 when it suits you if you would like to have a chat. Regards Margaret

FLEXIBLE, reliable minder needed Celbridge           reply
17/01/2016 20:07 - Kildare Childminders
For our 18month old daughter during term time. I am a primary school teacher so will only need her to be minded during school term time. Dad works shift and is home some weekdays to mind her so we will need a minimum of two days and a max of 4 days per week. We will let you know what days every week in advance and they will differ week to week. This could suit someone already minding children or looking after their own. Ideally we want someone who is fun loving and pays attention to keeping children active with play, outdoor and indoor activities. Other children would be a plus. Available after Easter holidays until end of June to see how we get on and starting up again in September all going well. Experience is necessary. We look forward to hearing from you.

29/01/2016 14:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Margaret. I would be interested in talking to you regarding your need for a childminder. Please ring me on 6288708 when it suits you if you would like to have a chat. Regards Margaret

01/02/2016 17:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Deirdre this is my first ever add to reply to Iv never did child minding but I´m very interested in getting into it as I love kiddies me and my little one we go walking to castle town once a week to feed the ducks we go to playzone once a week and when weather is nice we go playground and we do all different things Iv a three year old little girl myself she is in pre school three days a week but Iv to other kids 10 and 14 if you want to ring me about anything please do so thanks Deirdre 0857514586

discussion forum terms & conditions

;