Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

FUNNY SPANISH MINDER AVAILABLE IN JANUARY

FUNNY SPANISH MINDER AVAILABLE IN JANUARY           reply
30/11/2015 11:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Young Spanish, fun ,energetic, childminder available, to mind child/children in their home. Available between hours of 7am and 7pm.
I have five years of experience working for another Spanish family in Spain and have impecable references. I finished as nanny with an Irish family in Clontarf with 2 boys , twins. (8 months). I´m with them since August 2015 and ended with them next December. Previously I worked as aupair in Clontarf as well for 1 year and a half taking care 4 children (7,6,4 and 19 mouths)
Keeping children happy and safe is my number one priority. I keep them under a watchful eye and always make certain they avoid dangerous situations. I´m good at helping them follow rules and encourage them to clean up after themselves while I help them do so.
I prepare good-tasting meals for children and take into account all dietary requests and requirements. I make certain children follow set schedules and take naps so they are well-rested. If allowed by the family, I schedule fun outings to parks, gardens, zoos and museums so the children can see their community and all it has to offer them.
I would be a perfect nanny for your children. If you want I can send my resume and my references and hope to hear from you soon.
First aid trained. Full clean Drivers licence. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact crisav.82@gmailmail.com I can also forward CV on if requested.
Many Thanks
Cristina

re : FUNNY SPANISH MINDER AVAILABLE IN JANUARY           reply
04/12/2015 16:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I live in Knocklyon looking for minder for my five year old to do school runs and AFTERSCHOOL care.
Can you send me your CV and references etc?
I may be looking for an aupere if the situation worked

re : FUNNY SPANISH MINDER AVAILABLE IN JANUARY           reply
04/12/2015 16:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I live in Knocklyon looking for minder for my five year old to do school runs and AFTERSCHOOL care.
Can you send me your CV and references etc?
I may be looking for an aupere if the situation worked

discussion forum terms & conditions

;