Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fees

re... : Fees           reply
24/01/2015 20:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
I would advise reading every post on being a nanny...have your wits about you and give yourself time to think at the meeting and afterwards...best of luck....

24/01/2015 10:15 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi thanx for your reply, i dont know what the plan to do i just wanted an idea of what i need to know before sitting down with them. I have worked in a creche for years this is my first time minding in the home, so dont know what to expect.

Fees           reply
22/01/2015 18:25 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Mayo)
Hi i am meeting with a parent next week and am wondering what to charge to look after two children in their home, they are under 3yrs of age and its five days a week. I have to travel 8-9 miles each way each day. Any help is appreciated, i just want an idea if prices before meeting them. Thanks..

25/01/2015 12:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanx for the advice..

re : Fees           reply
23/01/2015 11:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are they putting you thro the books ie are they declaring your wages and registering with revenue, at least minimum wage then but its two small kids, others in this area of nanny might advise better...as a cm in my own home im at approx €8 an hr for two siblings depending on hrs n how many days...
if you accepting cash, which im not advocating but its Ireland we in, I see very low rate per hour sometimes offered n household duties etc, hours changing etc..draw up a clear working agreement n hope for the best....

discussion forum terms & conditions

;