Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Finglas/Glasnevin Area - 3 days a week

Finglas/Glasnevin Area - 3 days a week           reply
04/06/2014 14:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a new childminder starting September, in their own home. I currently have a wonderful childminder (totally spoilt) but she is going to be unable to mind my daughter from mid September due to her own new arrival.

Days would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8a.m. -to- 5.30/40 (dependign on traffic).

My daughter will be 14 months so ideal would like someone who also minds at least 1 other child or has a child of their own ideal 2/3 years for company, I would prefer her not to be the only child in the house as she needs the stimulation. I would love if the person was involved with the local parent toddler group and had activities to do rather then her being stuck in a house in front of a tv.

I am more then happy to provide her food etc. I would like a daily rate if possible. I have no issues covering 1/2 pay when I am on holidays, full pay if she is due to be in the childminders but I keep her off due to illness etc. Would not cover if childminder goes on holidays or can´t mind due to being ill.

Currently she is a very laid back baby and quiet happy to sit and watch what goes on around her but I understand as she grows she will me be more mobile.

I would like a non-smoker, I have no issues with the home having any pets as she has pets of her own and she has no issues interacting with them once supervised.

re : Finglas/Glasnevin Area - 3 days a week           reply
10/06/2014 20:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering if you have filled this position as I am living in this area and would be really interested in speaking to you regarding this. If you could let me know that would be great.
With Thanks
Allison

04/06/2014 21:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Hun I live in finglas just wondering if this job is gone if not you could ring me on 8346869
I use to be a playschool teacher and I´m minding a two year old since she was 8 months old I´m a non smoker and have my own car I´m a stay at home to 2 loving boys if you think I might suit your needs please feel free to ring me if you need any more information
Looking forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Mary

01/07/2014 17:40 - Dublin North Childminders
hi
I´m wondering if the position has been filled? I´m a mum and a childminder in finglas west area.The little boy i mind is 2 and i have a 3 year old little girl myself so there would be plenty of stimulation,playground trips etc. my no is 0857034908.Also i´m a none smoker and i can get you a reference from the other parent if you like? thanks Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;