Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Finglas based childminder for 2 girls needed

Finglas based childminder for 2 girls needed           reply
12/02/2016 13:30 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Finglas based childminder for 2 little girls needed to the start at the end of this month.
Hours are Wed:11.45-5.30, Thurs&Fri: 8.30-5.30
I can occasionally be asked to work a full week (never weekends). Although your commitment would be the days listed above, I´d appreciate you being open to the overtime.
Please PM me if interested and I will send you a bigger job spec.

re : Finglas based childminder for 2 girls needed           reply
13/02/2016 20:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, i am a stay at home mum to 2 girls and live in Finglas East. I have a very child friendly home and both my girls are great with other children. I am a non-smoker and have no pets. If you would like to ask me any questions please feel free to pm me.
Sarah

13/02/2016 17:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, my name is Cathy, I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher, mother of two girls Lucy and beth. I live in the Rivermeade estate which is inlky a ten minute drive from Charles town . At the moment I am working in a playschool in swords but will be available for childming in my home from Monday 7th of March!
You can pm me more details if you think you would be interested. I know your looking for someone finglas based but I´m not too far away.
Kind Regards
Cathy

12/02/2016 14:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am a stay at home mam,I live in finglas east,I´m a non smoker and I am Garda vetted.i am available now,and available to mind children in my home.please pm me for further details.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;