Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Firhouse / Dublin 24 Childminder available

re : Firhouse / Dublin 24 Childminder available           reply
31/07/2014 23:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi .. I am considering going back to work ,, and would be looking for someone to mind two children from eight to 3.30 pm . 8yr old would have to be dropped and collected from school at 9am and 2:45 pm and 2 yr old would be minded from 8am to 3:30pm . Please let me know your rates .. Many thanks

re : Firhouse / Dublin 24 Childminder available           reply
18/06/2014 21:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in minding 2 boys part time aged 2 and 4.

re... : Firhouse / Dublin 24 Childminder available           reply
02/08/2014 12:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Burgess,
Thank you for your enquiry. I´ve already secured work and will take this post off the schooldays website. Good luck on your return to work.
Regards.

Firhouse / Dublin 24 Childminder available           reply
06/06/2014 19:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I´m a mum of two children (aged 4 and half, girl) and boy (2) and currently I look after my sister´s 3 children, 2 of which are school going. I´ll be out of work from September and would love to continue minding children or a child. My eldest will be going to school in September so I would only have my youngest lad at home. I frequently attend the local toddler groups which I throughly enjoy as do the children. I´m currently undertaking a ECCE course with Montessori with the view to setting up my own preschool.
If you would like further information about me or what to have a chat, please PM me.

Regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;