Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Firhouse Afterschool Care Available in Fun and Friendly Home from Home

Firhouse Afterschool Care Available in Fun and Friendly Home from Home           reply
11/06/2015 11:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mums and Dads,

I am a mother of one and a qualified, registered Childminder with 10 years’ experience working professionally in Childcare.
I am offering a welcoming, warm and safe home from home for school pick up and afterschool care in the Firhouse area from Sep 2015 and full/half day mid-term and summer care.

I provide healthy home-prepared meals and snacks, Homework assistance and guidance and lots of fun activities to include: themed arts and crafts, baking, messy science experiments, outdoor fun and excercise in the back garden and large green areas, trips to the local park and activity centres and more!

I am fully Insured and Garda Vetted. I hold a FETAC Level 5 Certificate in Childcare, Paediatric First Aid Training, Child Protection Tarining, HACCP Food Safety Certificate, Quality Awareness Certificate in relation to Childcare and Certificates in several Childcare focused workshops that I continue to take part in.

I am very passionate about my job and strive to provide a fantastic learning environment packed full of age appropriate activities aimed at keeping little minds busy and aiding development.

I am a non smoker and my home is smoke free.

If this is something you would be interested in or you would like to chat further feel free to contact me on 087 9341579 or email donnavb@live.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;