Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible Childcare offered with morning / evening collection service provided.!

re : Flexible Childcare offered with morning / evening collection service provided.!           reply
28/07/2014 19:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Places available

re : Flexible Childcare offered with morning / evening collection service provided.!           reply
01/06/2014 18:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sally,
My partner and I are working full time and are therefore looking for a morning/evening collection service to mind our 7 years old boy. We live in the Grange Appartment / Stillorgan road / N11 and would be very interested in your services.
Please do feel free to contact me on my mobile: 087 99 72 003 or my email at: sreveillard@gmail.com
Kind Regards,
Sarah

Flexible Childcare offered with morning / evening collection service provided.!           reply
31/05/2014 11:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Based on the Southern Cross in Bray, I am a flexible childcare provider, I provide a home from home environment, I can provide a collection service in the morning and drop home in the evening, so can facilitate all of South Dublin as well as North Wicklow.
If your little one would like some company to develop and enhance their social skills then I would love to chat further with you.
I have a great menu for lunches/dinners,I cook all meals myself and can cater for vegetarians and special diet requirements.
We love music, arts and crafts, puzzles, dancing and more.
School collections can be catered for.
I would love to chat further with you about your childcare requirements, please feel free to contact me via pm.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;