Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible Childminder required in Rathfarnham

Flexible Childminder required in Rathfarnham           reply
11/01/2015 19:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, my daughter is 5 yrs old going to senior infant in Loreto grange school. I am currently looking for a part time/flexible childminder or a parent who already minds her own kids in the Rathfarnham area. Basically, she goes to a crèche at the moment however there are many instances where either they can accommodate me when school is off and there are ECCE kids like for example last year when school was closed due to fire etc. I am starting a new job soon and I can´t ring to say I can´t come in very often. I am trying to find a back up plan for emergency circumstances. I am looking for a flexible childminder where I can drop my daughter for example when school is closed and crèche cannot take her or when she is a bit not well I can still drop her to the childminder and have peace of mind etc I am ideally looking for a mum who mind her own kids and occasionally is available during the day for unforseen/once off circumstances.

Please PM me if you can assist.

Thanks and Regards,
Reese

re : Flexible Childminder required in Rathfarnham           reply
11/01/2015 20:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,i m mum of three kids goes to school.i can take care of ur kid at any time at very reasonable prices .i have a very good house environment .my girls will be happy with ur little one. If interested call me at 0877447416

discussion forum terms & conditions

;