Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible childminder Navan

re... : Flexible childminder Navan           reply
21/07/2016 22:05 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, thank you for replay but I have just got another offer .

re... : Flexible childminder Navan           reply
21/07/2016 18:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi Sandra. Thanks for your reply. Basically my hubby is a retained firefighter in navan so he is on call all the time. Once his alerter goes he needs to be in the fire station asap so that´s why we need to be able to drop the kids somewhere close by in a hurry. I would like the kids to be with the childminder 1 day a week anyway so they are familiar with her. I don´t have a job yet i am just looking but hoping to get something 3 days a week. So would need someone minimum of 1 day (all day for 1 year old) and half day for older 2. 5 year old will finish at 1:30 and 7 year old 2:30. After that it would just be if hubby is working or gets a call until 3pm. It´s very unpredictable which makes it hard to get minders. How close to st Paul´s are you? And does this still sound like something you would be willing to take on? Also what experience with kids do you have? Thanks

re : Flexible childminder Navan           reply
18/07/2016 21:55 - Meath Childminders
hi Im available to mind your kids. I live just across the road from st paul my kids actily go to st paul´s school. I would love to hear from you. please contact me on 0868912452 thank you sandra

Flexible childminder Navan           reply
18/07/2016 20:58 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am in the process of looking for part time work and am looking for a flexible childminder for my 3 kids aged 1 and a half, 5 and 7. Hubby works a couple of days a week but also works on call so childminder would be needed only when our schedules overlap or he gets called to work while I´m working. Not sure if this would suit anyone. The most we would need someone would be 3 days and the least would be 1 day. We live on slane road so would need someone close by so kids could be dropped quickly if hubby has to go to work. Also older kids go to st Paul´s so sometimes would need to be dropped and collected.

re : Flexible childminder Navan           reply
18/07/2016 21:55 - Meath Childminders
hi Im available to mind your kids. I live just across the road from st paul my kids actily go to st paul´s school. I would love to hear from you. please contact me on 0868912452 thank you sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions

;