Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible childminder for Dublin 11

re : Flexible childminder for Dublin 11           reply
05/11/2014 12:40 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is Victoria [Vicky] i live in Finglas with my 10 year old baby girl. i have worked with children from age 4 mouth to school going kids in creche. i have 2 childrean age 5 mount and 2 years starting with me in January in my home. am flexible, i have ref and Garda vetting if needed. i Would love to have a chat on 0877608662 thank you

09/09/2014 21:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ,
My name is Barbara .I am a highly experienced professional mature person .I am a very qualified Child carer with Degree in Teaching with over 11 years of experience working with children of all ages and I can provide excellent Irish references. I am happy to cook for the children and can help with light housework. I try keep kids busy most of the time visiting playgroups, local parks doing art and craft.
Currently I work Monday to Thursday 1:30-6pm in Dublin 11 area and I am available to look after you little any day up till 1pm and all day on Fridays . Please don´t hesitate to contact me for any further information.
Kind Regards
Barbara

09/09/2014 18:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello wondering if I might be able to help I´m in finglas South I´m a stay at home mom to two boys and I mind Ellie also I used to be a playschool teacher and I´ve plenty of experience minding children in my home from tots to teens in my home I´m can be flexible with my time if you want to ring me on 8346869 or 0861027261 we can have a chat looking forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Esther

10/09/2014 16:01 - Dublin North Childminders
My name is Laura. I am from Spain and I would be very interested to meet you to discuss the role. I have much experience with both babies and young children and am very interested in childcare. I am a kind and patient person and I have qualifications in childcare and child psychology and studied in this area as it is my passion. I have excellent Irish references and I am available to work every day from early until 2 pm so monday and friday from 8.00 - 1.00 would be fine. It would be good to meet you and see if we could work together.
0899646457 or laura_pe90@hotmail.com

Flexible childminder for Dublin 11           reply
08/09/2014 22:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder in Dublin 11, available on a Monday and a Friday 7am to 1 to take care of a 2 year old. There is also a possibility of sat night also from 8pm.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;