Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible childminding required in Dublin 3

Flexible childminding required in Dublin 3           reply
19/09/2014 10:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello. I´m back in college for the next 3 months and looking for someone local who would be able to mind my little one - 9 months old during the week. Not 100% on the times - but I´m flexible if you are. probably 4 x .5 days.

PM for further details.

re : Flexible childminding required in Dublin 3           reply
19/09/2014 17:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hiya, my name is Sinead and I live in east wall. I have 3 years experience working in a crèche and I´m also a mammy to two daughters ages 9 and 4. I can be flexible and I´m available Monday to Friday. I can work around yourself. My contact number is 0873948923.
Kind regards
Sinéad

08/10/2014 21:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my mam would be very interested, she has five grandchildren and 3 grown up children please contact her at 0877834216. She also lives in east wall.

24/09/2014 15:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
My name is Nathalia and I moved to Clontarf last week. I am studying in the morning but i can look after your baby in the afternoons.
I loved use my cooking skills to keep my niece, Lara, 04 years old, entertained and healthy. I was for good three years looking after these sweet kid. Looking after your child would be an indescribable pleasure. Help your family with soft household chores won´t be a problem, if necessary.
Best regards,
Nathalia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;