Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible part time childminder wanted Boroimhe swords

Flexible part time childminder wanted Boroimhe swords           reply
10/10/2017 22:44 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

I´m living in Boroimhe,Swords so ideally looking for someone based nearby to mind my 3 children in their own home on a part time basis (girl 5,boy 3 and girl 6 months old)
I work 5 days on and then 9 off (2 of those 5 days are sat and sun when I don´t need a minder)
My shifts will be thur/fri one week and Monday of the following week. I´m then off for 9 days so would require the thur/fri/mon following that. This pattern would repeat on a permanent basis but the shifts may vary.
If for example the first week was earlies my husband would drop kids to you 8am and the two eldest would need to be dropped into Montessori and school and then collected. I would then collect all 3 from you at approx 3pm at the latest.
If I was on Late´s I may drop all children at 1.45.... my husband would collect at approx 5.45pm. If I was on an earlier late then I might only drop 2 children and my eldest would need to be collected at 1.30 from school.
It sounds more complicated than it actually is so it would be easier to chat and explain. We´re a very caring and laid back family and would appreciate someone flexible. Please contact me if interested. Thanks a million

discussion forum terms & conditions

;