Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Four day a week space with registered experienced childminder D15

re... : Four day a week space with registered experienced childminder D15           reply
07/04/2014 15:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Katie thank you for your enquiry, I am currently waiting for my Garda vetting to come back, my husband is a Garda though and will vouch for me in the meantime! I am a member of childminding Ireland and am fully insured.
My day rate is 45 euros, I am open 8am to 6pm and would be available for three full days If that is what you need, lots of my current parents only use one two or three days a week,
Everyone is working part time or shifts or grandparents help
Out! At the moment I look after six little ones all part
Time, but four of the six mummies are pregnant! I look after three little ones each day .i have a double buggy and one who walks and a seven seater car so well used to getting out and about. My website is www.secondtomumchildminding.webs.com if you would
Like to take a look but please do get in touch if you have
Any more questions! My phone number is 0834041465

Four day a week space with registered experienced childminder D15           reply
01/04/2014 15:08 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a registered experienced childminder in the Roselawn area in Blanchardstown.
I have a four day a week space coming up Monday to Thursday,
My hours are 8-530/545. I take the little ones out and about a lot, most mornings we are at toddler groups, go kids go, jo jingles music, or outdoors at the playground, zoo or park. At home we do painting, play doh, reading , singing and dancing, etc, basically I provide a home from home setting and do all the things with the little ones that you do when you are at home! My website is www.secondtomumchildminding.com if you would like to have a look at the service I offer,
And the things we do! You can reach me on 0834041465 or private message
Fiona

re... : Four day a week space with registered experienced childminder D15           reply
07/04/2014 14:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Katie thanks for your enquiry sending you a pm

re : Four day a week space with registered experienced childminder D15           reply
07/04/2014 13:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
We are looking for someone for Mondays to Wednesdays, full days for our 9 month old baby boy.
How many other children do you have?
Are you Garda vetted and what´s your fee?
Thank you
Katie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg