Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Free range style childminder D15 spaces upcoming

Free range style childminder D15 spaces upcoming           reply
04/07/2015 18:32 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! I am a registered experienced childminder based in the Roselawn area. I have three girls of my own, and love being out and about with the little ones .. We are out most mornings to the playground, zoo, walking the dog, toddler or playgroups, soft play , music sessions, library etc. we have a large back garden with chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, the dog and also own a lizard! The kids love to help look after or cuddle the animals, plant seeds, dig in the sandpit or play with water. Indoors we have a playroom with lots of toys and also like to do arts and crafts and maybe even some baking.

I have three spaces coming up as follows ...one Monday to Thursday space , and Two one day a week spaces (both Monday .. Ideal for siblings , or for mums who would like some time to themselves / study / give grandparents a break)

My hours are 8-530, and I am afraid I can´t do a playschool run due to my own girls school run although this may be possible if just for the Monday depending on times.

Please give me a ring on 0834041465 or send me a pm if you think I sound like your kind of childminder! Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg