Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Full Time Job Offer: Nanny Required | Emo, Co. Laois

re : Full Time Job Offer: Nanny Required | Emo, Co. Laois           reply
11/08/2014 12:32 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thank you to all who have applied, the position is now filled.

25/07/2014 12:07 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Lucy.I have a fetac level 6 award in early care and education which I received with full distinctions. I have a certificate in occupational first aid. I am a non smoker with a full licence living in the ballybrittas area. I have an enthusiastic and energetic personality. I like being creative with activities such as craft projects and baking and also have a keen interest in being physically active. I have looked after families which will be able to supply references upon request. If you would like to contact me my number is 085-7811999

re... : Full Time Job Offer: Nanny Required | Emo, Co. Laois           reply
28/08/2014 19:13 - Laois Childminders
Hi Lucy, are u still available? We are looking for someone to mind our 8 mth old baby in our home in Ballybrittas 3 days a week from 8am to 6pm Wed to Fri.

02/08/2014 22:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Sinead ,I live in Monasterevin ,I have worked in childcare for last 14 years ,2 years in a crèche and 12 as a nanny for Caring solutions Nanny agency ,I have just renewed my first aid course, Am Garda vetted have experience with all age groups ,have excellent references ,I am very creative , I love the outdoors ,baking and art , looking forward to hear from you , you can contact me on 087-6549138

02/09/2014 11:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi
Is this position still available?
Thanks
Sarah

17/07/2014 09:01 - Laois Childminders
Hi Noreen,
Thank you for your reply. Would you mind emailing me your experience/CV to portnanny@gmail.com
We are shortlisting and hope to meet some lovely Nannies when we get back from our holidays at the start of August.

25/07/2014 12:07 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Lucy.I have a fetac level 6 award in early care and education which I received with full distinctions. I have a certificate in occupational first aid. I am a non smoker with a full licence living in the ballybrittas area. I have an enthusiastic and energetic personality. I like being creative with activities such as craft projects and baking and also have a keen interest in being physically active. I have looked after families which will be able to supply references upon request. If you would like to contact me my number is 085-7811999

Full Time Job Offer: Nanny Required | Emo, Co. Laois           reply
15/07/2014 16:23 - Laois Childminders
Hi, I’m looking for a qualified nanny to care for my three children in their own home. I have three daughters, two in primary school and a 6 month old baby. My husband and I both work very demanding jobs and we want our nanny to help us to maintain as much happiness, normality and consistency in our children’s lives as possible. Duties include general childcare, meal preparation and some light housework (enough not to have the house like a bomb hit it when I come home from work!). We require a driver with full clean licence to collect the children from school. Must have experience in Ireland with excellent references.
The job is permanent, every Monday to Thursday 08:15hrs to 18:15hrs and two Fridays per month. 4 weeks paid holidays & 9 bank holidays per annum. Salary is approx. €2,100 per month gross.
We live in the countryside close to Emo village, Co. Laois. The children attend primary school in Portarlington, with a 14:30hrs finish.
We hope to find the right person for a September start. If you think you’re the nanny for us, please pm me and we’ll take it from there.
Thank You.

16/07/2014 00:05 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am a mature lady with lots of experience can provide references from pervious family s I am originally from that area I am a none smoker wit a car I am very interested in this position , my phone no is 0872317653. Looking forward to hearing you Noreen

discussion forum terms & conditions