Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full and part-time places available with Celbridge childminder

re : Full and part-time places available with Celbridge childminder           reply
30/08/2015 16:07 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Places are taken

re : Full and part-time places available with Celbridge childminder           reply
21/07/2015 15:30 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I have two girls they will be in junior infants in September in Scoil Naomh Brid one in high one in low infants. We need someone to bring them to school and pick them up and mind them till 4.20 mon to Thursday. Would this suit you and if so what would you charge?

Full and part-time places available with Celbridge childminder           reply
20/07/2015 18:26 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am a full time mum of 4. Two of my children are in senior school and 2 are in junior school. I have been childminding for the past 4 years.
Two of the children I mind are moving house and another is heading into secondary school. As a result I have some places available.
I have 1 full time place available, Monday to Friday for early morning drop off and after school care.
And I have 1 part-time place available, Monday, Wednesday and Friday also for early morning drop off and after school.
I am a non smoker, I have a full clean driving licence and I´m garda vetted. I can also provide references from previous parents.
Please private mail me if you would like more information or if you have any queries.

Many thanks

30/08/2015 14:16 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am looking for someone to pick up my son who is 5 from my home in Willow square and drop him off to school which is walking distance from me. This would probably be for 2 to 3 mornings a week and then maybe collect him from school and mind until I finish work which is 8.30 in the evening. Would you be able to do this.
Please let me know
Regards
Margaret

discussion forum terms & conditions

;