Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time CHILDCARE IN BEACON SOUTH QUARTER

Full-time CHILDCARE IN BEACON SOUTH QUARTER           reply
15/12/2018 12:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Jaqueline Costa Lica, I am from Brazil in a small town called Angra dos Reis/RJ. I am 24 years old. I have a lot of experience in dealing with children and I am confident I could fill this position very well.
In Brazil, I helped my mother who took care of the son of a friend of hers for 3 years. I also helped a friend of mine who had a baby and needed someone to take care of her baby while she was going to college. Because our schedules were different, I helped her care for the baby for 1 year while I was working part-time also.
This year when I moved to Tallaght with my husband, when I was still an English student and working part-time in the Royal Marine hotel in Dun Laoghaire I took on a part-time babysitting and childcaring position. I worked part-time taking care of Liam aged 7 and Sophia aged 11, that was February of this year until August. During the summer I worked in the evenings for three to five hours usually Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday three days during the week. This was to help Karina Murray their mother who worked part-time herself. Sometimes when Karina needed me I stayed later until 9pm or after. After the summer I helped them to be ready for school in the morning, shower them, dress them, meal preparation for one hour three mornings a week. Karina dropped them in the school and collected them. I used to do some light housekeeping as laundry, cleaning kitchen, dishes, cleaning kid’s rooms and toys also. Kids were back home at 3pm and I play with them, watch movies, helped them sometimes with homework. But most of time Karina liked to do that to follow her kids’ education.

I only left the family because I got married and we moved away from Tallaght and I now live in Beacon South Quarter Sandyford (Dublin 18 ), I don´t drive, non smoker, comfortable with pets. I have her reference I can provide.
Now I´m doing QQI Level 5 to Care of Old Person, to become a Caregiver. The company I´m doing the trainings is providing me Garda Vetting. I´ll be working with them at the weekends only, so I am available during the week days any time.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours,
Jaqueline

re : Full-time CHILDCARE IN BEACON SOUTH QUARTER           reply
04/01/2019 16:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Jaqueline, we are looking for a childminder afternoons Mon-Thurs in Stillorgan for 2 girls (9 and 12 yrs)
might that be of interest ?
Alan

re : Full-time CHILDCARE IN BEACON SOUTH QUARTER           reply
22/01/2019 15:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Jaqueline,
We are hoping to find a reliable, caring lady to mind our 2 girls of age 8 and 9, We will need the school collections covered. I prefer my home for minding after school. I need on Mon Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:30 to 5pm
PLease let me know if you are interested
Namita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;