Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time Childminder/Nanny available

re : Full time Childminder/Nanny available           reply
29/07/2016 10:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emily
Would you have any interest in part time work? I have 4 yr old twin girls and I´m looking for someone to mind them Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday afternoons. We´re based in Sandymount. They´re starting school in September. I would need full days on school holidays.
Let me know if you´re interested.
Thanks
Adele

re : Full time Childminder/Nanny available           reply
29/07/2016 16:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emily,
I am looking for someone on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to be a loving caring person for my little boys while I´m at work. One is 2 and a half, he needs to be taken to Montessori at 1.30, the other is just 10 months and needs lots of cuddles. The hours are 11.30 to 7 on Monday, and 9.30 to 6.30 on Tuesday and Wednesday. There may also be more hours if you need them,
Thank you!
Jacqueline

Full time Childminder/Nanny available           reply
28/07/2016 22:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Emily Ward and I am a caring, enthusiastic and reliable childminder who would love to mind your children. I have 4 years childcare experience starting with working in a creche, Montessori and childminding for many families which is what I love to do best. I am looking for work in the South Dublin region. I love to get kids out playing as much as possible to the park or playground and on those rainy days I do Arts,Crafts & Baking. I have my own car and a full, clean drivers licence so any school runs or appointments are no problem! If you think I might be the right person for your family I would love to hear more from you. Glowing references available from all previous employers.
Looking forward to your reply,
Emily

discussion forum terms & conditions

;