Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time Nanny required in our home - Mon-Fri, 8-6. Mount Merrion/Stillorgan area

Full time Nanny required in our home - Mon-Fri, 8-6. Mount Merrion/Stillorgan area           reply
07/01/2019 19:36 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
About us:
We are a professional couple bringing up three active, fun loving, curious, sports mad and (reasonably) well behaved boys aged 8, 6 and 4.
We are looking for a nanny who will become part of our household, ideally for a number of years to come.

About the job:
This will require dropping to and collecting from school & playschool and doing some light housework during the morning while the boys are out.
We want a nanny who will engage actively with the boys, helping them to learn in a fun environment and encouraging their inquisitive natures.
The hours are 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Our requirements:
We require a non-smoker who has a minimum of 3 years childcare experience and can provide excellent references. You will be trust worthy, kind and genuine and will speak English fluently.

Additional info:
We are based centrally in a quiet, family-friendly area in Mount Merrion, a short walk from Stillorgan village and all the amenities that it offers (shops, cafes, parks, playgrounds, good bus service).
If interested, please message me with your CV/details.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

re : Full time Nanny required in our home - Mon-Fri, 8-6. Mount Merrion/Stillorgan area           reply
08/01/2019 00:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, I´m interested in live-in.
I have been working as an au pair in killucan during one year and also in a Montessori.
I´m living in Ireland over one year.
My English is very good.
I´m qualified, I have a higher degree children education.
Many experience with childrens.
I have references too.
I have driver´s license but no own car.
Any questions, I can send to you my CV.
Thanks

re : Full time Nanny required in our home - Mon-Fri, 8-6. Mount Merrion/Stillorgan area           reply
17/01/2019 13:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi.
If you would like to consider a sports mad mature Irish male carer for this role please pm.
I have just finished a 15 month care role with a lovely family, with three children,3/6 and 8 years old.
Being in charge of their care over a 12 hr day,three full days including babysitting and illness care.
If you are interested in talking please feel free.
.Excellent refs.
.Excellent family care refs.
.full clean driving licence.
Regards
martin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;