Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time child minder required - Rathfarnham Area

Full time child minder required - Rathfarnham Area           reply
27/03/2018 08:46 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a full time childminder in the Rathfarnham Area (Dodder Road Lower) to mind a 10 months old baby boy from 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM Monday to Friday. Child can minded in your own house (subject to verification) or in our own house. References required.

re : Full time child minder required - Rathfarnham Area           reply
27/03/2018 09:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse.I am a mother of three school going children. I have been childminding for the last few years and am very well known in the area. My home is very child friendly and there are lots of toys to play with. I also live only five minutes from the park which I visit on a daily basis. I am currently minding other children from my home so can get references if you request them. Thankyou for your time and I look forward from you.
Regards
Deirdre

27/03/2018 13:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sunju.
I am an experienced childminder and am interested in minding your 10 month old. I can provide garda vetting and have my own car. Can mind child in your own home also. My No is 0857736156 if you would like to have a chat. Jess

03/04/2018 14:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is emma,I’ve over 17 years experience in childcare, I’m fully qualified have first aid and Garda vetting,I have a little boy myself he’s 4 months at the moment I’m looking to do childminding where I can bring him with me to play with other children I’d love to hear from you if you’re interested
Thanks Emma

re... : Full time child minder required - Rathfarnham Area           reply
09/04/2018 16:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, Deirdre
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please let me know how much would you charge to look after Shayne per month?
I will drop/pick him up everyday Monday to Friday.
Do you live far from Dodder Road Lower?
We can meet up on Saturday to view your home and discuss the facilities if that´s possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Kind Regards,
Sunju

discussion forum terms & conditions

;