Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time childminder/Nanny available

Full time childminder/Nanny available           reply
07/10/2013 19:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Danielle, I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher and also hold a level 5 FETAC childcare award. I am Garda vetted and first aid trained. I am a non smoker and also have a full clean Irish driving license. I am available for a full time childminding position. I am fun, caring and reliable and have over seven years experience caring for children and babies, I can also provide written references. Please PM me for any more details or I can send you on my C.V
Many Thanks
Danielle.

re : Full time childminder/Nanny available           reply
17/10/2013 21:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, love to see your Cv we are looking for flexible fun loving childminder that can care our school going kids in our home in Monkstown. mainly afternoons however some mornings as my husband travels so need help will school runs. Role with include school pick up, after school activities, help with homework, light housework, etc.
Full drivers licence required.
Love to hear from you, email address roisinryan04@yahoo.ie
Regards
Roisin

18/11/2013 15:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
We have a vacancy for a full-time nanny.
My wife Emer and I have 4 children.
Girls aged 10 and 8 are in school. We have two boys: a 4 year old who attends Montessori until 12 each day. Then we have a little fella who will be 2 in January.
We are based in Rathfarnham close to Terenure Village.
Our current nanny has access to one of our cars to transport the children so a drivers licence is important.
Could you forward a CV.
We would like you to contact us with a view to meeting you.
Regards
Mel Cawley

10/10/2013 22:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Just wondering where do you live as I live close to Ballybrack/killiney area. I have 2 girls aged 14mths and 6yrs that I need minded in my own home 4days pw Mon-Thurs 8-6pm. some light housekeeping required. Please pm if interested and we can have a chat and meet up soon.
this Colette

discussion forum terms & conditions

;