Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time childminder/nanny required for adorable 1 year old twins in Rush Co. Dublin

re : Full time childminder/nanny required for adorable 1 year old twins in Rush Co. Dublin           reply
05/02/2014 18:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Denise,
Sent you a pm.
Thanks.

Full time childminder/nanny required for adorable 1 year old twins in Rush Co. Dublin           reply
29/12/2013 17:58 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a caring, fun loving, experienced childminder/nanny to care for our adorable 1 year old twins on a full time basis.
Start date January 2014
We live in Rush Co. Dublin
Excellent terms and conditions
Please PM me if you are interested or to discuss further
Many thanks

re : Full time childminder/nanny required for adorable 1 year old twins in Rush Co. Dublin           reply
31/12/2013 15:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I am very interested in the position you posted I have pm-ed you just now with a few details to get the ball rolling. Thanks Madeleine

31/12/2013 14:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Denise,
Sent you a pm, thanks.

31/12/2013 09:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi just wondering could I mind your twins in my own home ?

07/01/2014 20:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Madeline,My name is Rosaleen Carrick,I have been doing Childcare of every form in Rush and the surrounding areas for the past 30 yrs.I did for 10 years run My own day care,consisting of a baby room,playgroup and after school care.I have in the past few years been doing Nanny in other peoples Houses,seems to be the current need at the moment.Last year I minded twin Boys for a Spanish couple who lived in Rush,and who have currently moved to Miami.I keep in touch with them,and their crèche send me weekly photos,and videos of the boys in action.No problem for either Parent to speak to you.I am currently in a position in Lusk,minding 2 Children 4 days a week.A lovely family,but the 3 year old boy attends an Irish playgroup in Airside in Swords,and the going up and back twice a day is quite costly on petrol.If you would like to give Me some details about your situation,ie days,hours,your home or Mine,and money,and if you are interested maybe have a chat.I don´t hold fetac 5 or 6 ,I only hold fetac 5 in special needs,but have an abundance of experience,I am a very good housekeeper to.Thanks for reading,Kind Regards Rosaleen.My mobile is 0876109616.

re... : Full time childminder/nanny required for adorable 1 year old twins in Rush Co. Dublin           reply
08/01/2014 12:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Is your position filled.Thank You

discussion forum terms & conditions

;