Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time childminder required - Maynooth

re : Full time childminder required - Maynooth           reply
23/01/2017 20:35 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I have been childminding for over 10 years and would be available to mind your children in my home. I have a car so school drop offs would be no problem. I am available to meet to discuss details whenever suits you. References available. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Trish

re : Full time childminder required - Maynooth           reply
20/01/2017 10:08 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Jenny. I am a kind, responsible and experienced lady available for childminding in my own home. I can offer a home away from home with my two children aged 3.5 and 6 years. Our home is child friendly with many various activities both inside and outside. I am a keen lover of cooking nutritious meals. Garda vetting and references available. Available part-time or full-time If your looking for reasonable rates just send me a message. Kind regards, Jenny.

Full time childminder required - Maynooth           reply
20/01/2017 09:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a full time childminder to mind our 4 year old and 8 year old in either our home or yours. This will also require a drop off and pick up at the local school and Montessori so someone with a car would be preferable.
If interested please let me know, thanks

re... : Full time childminder required - Maynooth           reply
05/03/2017 23:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
We´re looking for a childminder for our 2 years old twins(girls). We´re living in Kilcock and would prefer someone who minds in our home or alternatively(minder home) someone who is available to collect/drop off the children if needed (most of the time my husband will do it, but it might be occasion when he needs to work overtime or leave early in the morning ). Would you be interested?
Thanks,
Iulia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;