Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time childminder wanted D6

re : Full-time childminder wanted D6           reply
19/07/2014 22:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m a 33 year old Irish mother of a beautiful two year old girl, I´m looking to mind other children in my home, I´m kind reliable trustworthy and great with children, plenty of indoor and outdoor play, limited places available at great rates and flexible times.I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence, I am living in kimmage( just past the Kcr and 5 mins from Terenure, I studied law in Portobello college, I enjoy arts and crafts and telling stories, dinners/snacks can also be included Please pm me for more details. References are available

Full-time childminder wanted D6           reply
25/06/2014 20:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a kind, reliable person to look after 2 children (3 yrs old & 9 months old) in our home in Dartry, Dublin 6. We are looking for someone with fluent english & previous experience minding babies (preferably in a professional childcare environment).

The position is for 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (8.30am - 6.00pm), starting around the end of July / beginning of August.

19/07/2014 22:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a 33 year old Irish mother of a beautiful two year old girl, I´m looking to mind other children in my home, I´m kind reliable trustworthy and great with children, plenty of indoor and outdoor play, limited places available at great rates and flexible times.I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence, I am living in kimmage( just past the Kcr and 5 mins from Terenure, I studied law in Portobello college, I enjoy arts and crafts and telling stories, dinners/snacks can also be included Please pm me for more details. References are available

26/06/2014 16:37 - Dublin South Childminders
SPANISH GIRL, 23 YEARS OLD, LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A NANNY.
I HAVE PEDAGOGY DEGREE AND PREESCHOOL TEACHING DEGREE. (My English is fluent)
I´ve been living in Ireland for a year and a half as an au pair with an Irish family Au pair to Irish Family - Dublin, Ireland taking care of nearly 9 months girl and 3 year old girl full time (10 hours/day Mon- Fri) including reading and language skills, focus on child development and healthy nutrition. (References I can provide you on request)
I consider myself an open-minded person, active, creative, tender and very hardworking. I am always ready for the changes and I am very adaptable.
Contact me if you are interested in.
my name is Miranda: 0860846281
email: mirandasesmero@gmail.com
Thank you and regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;